Wednesday 5 August 2009

New Lid

After spending the last ten years with the same helmet I thought it was time for a new one, so my trusty Arai Giga 2 has been replaced with this lovely shiny new Shoei XR1000.
If I'm honest i had planned to get a new lid this year any how but Cupar motorcycles in Cupar funnily enough are having a massive sale this month and which ever way you cut your cloth a 25% saving is worth having especially when your in the market.
I must say the fit is amazing and hopefully it will be a bit quieter than the old Arai, which was never the quietest of helmets when it was new, but it did fit me as well as it did the day Bought it ten years later, so I hope the Shoei can give me the same service but I don't think i will leave it quite so long before changing next time. Shoei XR1000 Artifact

No comments:

Post a Comment