Friday 3 August 2012

Hein Gericke

Sorry to hear that Hein Gericke has gone into administration. The chain has 47 branches including three in Scotland and employs around 200 people, and its the staff I feel sorry for as the majority of them will be bikers. I read in the newspaper the administrators plan to keep trading until a buyer is found  and I hope that that's the case.
I like Hein Gericke kit, I have a pair of their textile trousers and their the best fitting trouser I could find at a reasonable price. 
In my opinion all this talk of recession puts the fear into people to stop them spending their hard earned, if we had a bit more positivity coming from the powers that be and less doom an gloom I reckon folks would start spending again or is that too simple?
Remember folks you can't take it with you so enjoy it whilst you have it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment