Saturday 31 October 2009

Put the engine in, take the engine out












Do the hokey kokey and turn around......
Sorry,got carried away there, or should I have been carried away? hm will leave that there I think.
I have only gone and put the CB motor in its freshly painted frame, now I don't know whether its because I'm getting old or what but by fuck that engine is heavy! I mean lift up, bollocks drop into the top of your sock's heavy, I'm sure when I did this for a living I could pick one up have a slurp of tea, light a fag an then place delicately into the frame, well probably not that easy but you get the drift.
What did surprise me was though that I haven't lost any of the bolt's to mount it, now that has got to be a first, there they all where in the box on the shelf where I put them all them month's ago when I ripped it apart, I nearly fainted I was so proud of myself for not losing them as normal, when I realised that the fairies that come in during the night and shift yer stuff about had stuck and made of with the new bolt's I had bought to replace the front engine mount's where the crap bar's and fairing monstrosity bracket had been. I have hunted high an low for them bloody bolts to no avail so I will have to get some more so I can finish the job, but apart from that the job's a good-un.

No comments:

Post a Comment