Monday 3 January 2011

CB 750 A few odds an sods

Thought I would break myself gently into 2011 with a little bit of light fettling on the Cb 750.


So I mounted up the rear mudguard and put the rear light into place using one of the original mounting holes, but I need to charge my drill up so I can finish the job off. I also need to get a countersunk bolt as the one supplied with the light is nowhere near long enough, as you can see I have had to use a cap head to hold the light in place temporarly.






Then I fitted the headlamp shell ready for the wiring to be connected up inside it and finally fitted the clutch and choke cable.






I have refrained from showing pictures of the clutch and choke cable in position as I felt the excitement may be to much to bear for some.

No comments:

Post a Comment