Sunday 30 January 2011

New Kawasaki Dealer

This Thursday past we got a new Kawasaki dealer in town and as Allan was over to give me a hand with a wiring issue on the bike we thought we would go an check it out afterwards.

Fuck me the place is soul less, I mean flat as a fart, more life in a morgue kind of soul less!!!

I know its new but not even a coffee machine! large empty building with a scattering of new Kawasaki's, I have been in car parks that are more exciting for fucks sake, any way i am sure it will improve but its got a way's to go yet.

So after bumbling round and drooling over the new 2011 ZX10 the only thing of any excitement and nobody even acknowledging we were even there we went down to the local Yamaha dealer for a coffee and a bit of banter which we got in spades.

No comments:

Post a Comment