Tuesday 5 June 2012

Ayr Classic Motorcycle Show

On Sunday it was the 23rd Scottish Classic Motorcycle Show at Ayr so me and the flying top box decided to pop along to the race course and have a look. The ride in was interesting if not a bit on the chilly side (read this as being bloody freezing!) and I think someone had been playing silly buggers with one of the signs as it was pointing in the wrong direction, luckily for me Alan knows where the race course is so it wasn't a problem but I do wonder how many went the wrong way before having to turn around and come back?
The show itself was well attended and there was some auto jumble outside and a few clothing stands and the bikes were all nicely laid out inside with plenty of access to walk through them and view them properly in fact it was very well turned out I thought with some lovely bikes of all vintages on display. Anyway here's a few pics.










Would I go again? Yes is the emphatic answer to that, nice wee show and well worth the £5 entry fee and these events deserve all the support they can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment