Friday 17 May 2013

Triumph Quadrant

Someone said time flies when your having fun, unfortunately this is also true when your not.......
It's nearly two months since my last blog post, the only excuses I can muster are the weather has been at best crap and now I am working full time I lack the motivation to sit at a computer in the evenings.
Anyway one highlight during the rainy season (I am sure the next jump in human evolution will be that we all become water proof) was the lanark classic Bike Show, I didn't take many photos as once again the rain was lashing down which put a huge dampener on the event and kept attendance down but this Triumph Quadrant took my eye, I know nothing about other than the crankcases where machined out of solid billet but it does look like a proper factory special, I have also enclosed an image of a Trident for you to compare.


No comments:

Post a Comment