Sunday 22 March 2009

Fresh start....

Well it's been a while since my last post, but tbh not a lot has happened since my last blog, I took the Tiger out for a quick pre mot spin and to get the fuel injection light knocked out which has been on since I fitted the new battery.

On the Z650 front I have got a trick solo seat and tail piece of the bay of e which I will post a photo of later in the week.

And finally me and my bro have done a deal on the bikes and he is going to have my Tiger and I will be taking Delivery of his ZRX1200, I hadn't planned to change just yet but it's a good deal for both of us and I think he really regrets selling me the Tiger in the first place!, so I know it's going to a good home and he will look after the old girl especially with all the work I have put in over the winter on her and I get to ride a big Kwacker again which is how it all started for me 20 years ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment