Saturday 26 March 2011

Quick trip out

Well blew out the winter cob-webs this afternoon, put the battery on and she fired first push of the button, the new plugs have definitely cleaned up the bottom end and she feels crispier than I remember. The Remus can doesn't seem any louder than the standard can which I am pleased with, looks nicer than the standard can but isn't going to drive me insane on the long runs.
The weather was good and the sun shone, roads were dry and there wasn't much traffic on the road, what more can you ask for eh? two hours just melted by and I soon found myself getting back into the groove having not ridden since November I wasn't about to hit the Leary twat setting and was just happy to be out an about in the sun. The only thing I couldn't work out when I got back was how did I get chain lube on the right hand side of the seat cowl, did it fling off then turn round and chase me!!! weird eh?
Roll on more sunny days and please can we have a decent summer up here in the frozen North?

No comments:

Post a Comment