Friday 4 May 2012

Bandit 1200 I Hear You Cry!

Here she is the next chapter in my long and varied motorcycle journey, a Suzuki 1200 Bandit K2. A very,very clean example I hasten to add has been licked clean and put to bed under blankets I swear! 
I caught sight of this a couple of months ago and Alan bought it and I don't say this lightly but it didn't look out of place in a new bike showroom and in truth wether he will admit it or not I think he bought it because he knew I liked it and would happily have a deal with him when he was ready to change. I was ready for a change and I wanted to be sat more upright and wanted something that needed a bit more input from the rider than the Vfr so this fits the bill perfectly. I shall update my thoughts of Bandit ownership over the coming months but it does bring back memories of jeans, leather jackets and trainers of the hooligan types that used to cruise the streets on LC'S.

No comments:

Post a Comment