Thursday 17 May 2012

The Flying Top Box

Thought I would surprise Allan and turn up UN-announced on Tuesday when he finally picked up his fazer. The sun was shining and the evaluation I was writing up could wait, so I hopped on the Bandit and turned up at Cupar just as he had completed his paperwork, good timing eh? On close inspection they had fitted a new pair of Pirelli Angels, the jammy sod and it looked quite splendid in the sun so we set off for the milk bar at Powmill for a bowl of luke warm soup. The thing was though I couldn't understand why to the left of me it was bright sunshine and too the right of me it was bright sunshine but the road ahead was dark and overcast when I suddenly realised I was riding in the shadow created by Allans jumbo top box! he's not known as the "flying top box" for nowt tha knows!!! Anyway Broth was consumed and we set off for Kincardine were we split up and went on our separate ways, not the longest run but nice to get out for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment