Wednesday 17 June 2009

At Last!

Well four weeks after ordering the cam chain tensioner and the piston circlips I finally have them in my grubby mitts, not the dealer's fault but the tosser who worked in parts who decided to quit and not give any notice or let the dealer know who ordered what.
So there I was passing by and thought i would pop in an see when my bits where going to arrive, I know I said no hurry and was told that he would ring me upon there arrival but this was starting to take the piss when low and behold they where there all along and had been for a fortnight!
Now that I have them I have no excuses now for not rebuilding the lump, well me backs been giving me a bit of gip but I am going to have to suck it up and get on with it.

Not really been out a lot on the rex, had a short ride the last couple of Saturdays and that's been about it, was supposed to be going for a run over to Killie today but as usual its pissing down so decided to give that a wide berth, I shall have to go an raid Ginger's biscuit tin another day.
But on a positive note I have repaired my garage roof and made the base up for my polishing machine, so will be busy polishing my alloy bits in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment