Friday 19 June 2009

No stopping me now!

Fuck I'm on a roll! two days on the trot I've been in the garage, working me fingers to the bone.
Today's task was to degrease the 750 frame and get it ready for painting which is no mean feet seeing that modern day degreasers are about as strong as gnats piss!( what ever happened to proper chemicals eh?), but still with a lot of perseverance scotch brites and various cloths and brushes I have managed to remove 28 years of chain lube and the remnants of carious oil leaks and sand the frame down to give me a good key for the repaint.
Curiously I have discovered the frame has two hacksaw marks in it exactly opposite each other on the engine cradle so I will need to weld these up while I am removing a few unwanted brackets from the frame before I paint it.

I read yesterday that eighteen people had complained to the television watchdog about that advert with Duffy in riding a bicycle, now my first thoughts were maybe there is a little nipple slip somewhere an I've missed the bugger or some such treat, but no after reading the article a little further I find out its because she has no light's on her bike and is not wearing any safety equipment!!!! God give me strength where do these fucking geeks hang out? somebody needs to slap them hard about the head an face until they recognize the concept of common sense.
It does truly worry me that, first of eighteen sad gits went to the trouble of complaining about sweet fa, and secondly this kind of thinking is becoming normal, we need help to ditch this nanny state were are digging ourselves into not make it worse, so please Gordon re-open the mental hospitals and lock these fuckers up before we all end up living in one big padded cell!

No comments:

Post a Comment