Tuesday 23 June 2009

Honda frame


Got the grinder out today an removed the centre stand brackets, I also removed a few other odds an sods that I am not going to need anymore plus i welded up the two hacksaw cuts in the engine cradle, still have no idea what or why they were there.
Anyway its a step in the right direction at least.
Tomorrow I am taking the cylinder head and the barrels off the Z650 to a pals garage and I am going to be giving them a good clean up in his parts washer ready to reassemble the engine ( I can't cope with all this sudden progress, I will need a lie down at this rate!)
Not a big post but I Have a fourteen year old who is completely pissing me off at the moment so I am struggling to concentrate but I thought I better keep the blog up to date or I would probably forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment