Thursday 12 February 2009

Beginnings


Welcome to my blog, from these pages I hope to share with you the trials an tribulations of my motorcycling adventures (some may say disasters) including the rebirth of my CB750 and ride outs around the Scottish countryside on Tigger the airfix Triumph 900 as i affectionately refer to her.

I have been riding,repairing and generally messing about with bikes for the best part of twenty five years now although I had a break from riding for about four years while I pursued other interests, I found my way back to my first love around this time last year, my wife thinks I am having a second childhood and my mother reckons i never grew out of my first! and I think they both might be right, so if you are sitting comfortably, then we will begin.......

1 comment:

  1. Hi Baz im sitting comfortably so get to the good bits

    ReplyDelete