Friday 13 February 2009

Winter jobs

As I am banned from riding through the winter by the missus due to me getting off my bike last February before stopping it first, I am dividing my time between servicing Tigger and building myself a cafe racer out of a Cb750 that i got from my brother-in-law Allan

I must admit this is a project i am quite relishing, I love the cafe genre but having owned, ridden and pushed a couple of British machines in the past including a 1966 Tiger 100 cafe racer that had an uncanny knack of shedding parts on nearly every outing!, I thought i would play it safe an build something out of an early eighties jap bike and the Honda came along just at the right time although being a present from his wife I never thought he would part company with it.






Project Honda upon arrival.


First job being to lose Flash Gordon fairing!






Vast improvement and I have hardly scratched the surface yet, watch this space!



















No comments:

Post a Comment