Wednesday 18 February 2009

Tiger feet

Had time today to get round to sorting out the tyres and wheels on the Tiger, started out by degreasing the inner swingarm and the rear hub, I had taken the rear wheel out the other day and dropped it off to get a new tyre fitted so i wanted too push on and get it back in and get the front tyre changed and the wheel back in the bike today, I always tend to feel a bit nervous having the bike sat on a jack while the front wheel is out, many moons ago i had a superb front paddock stand but that seems to have got lost over time and a few house moves so its a trolley jack and axle stands affair.
I am pleased to report though it all went smoothly and went together with no drama which is just the way I like it!, I also got the new rear sprocket fitted while the rear wheel was out that's another job off the list, tomorrow i will change the front and fit the new chain.
I don't know if its just me looking through rose tinted glasses or not but didn't Gunk use to be a decent degreaser? it seems a very watered down product now.
I stayed up to watch the WSB preview on motor's TV the other night, now theres half an hour of my life i shall never get back!!!, Barely fifteen minutes on who's riding for who with a couple of short interviews and the rest of the program was highlights from last years series, come on make an effort, talk about being disappointed, I am looking forward to the series getting underway though and at least this year we will have some British interest to cheer on, as i was a big fan of Rocket Ron i shall be cheering Leon on....

No comments:

Post a Comment